Two days ago the CNYTEEA headed over to FM’s Eagle Hill Middle School for a tour and awarding of Teacher and Program of the year.
Congratulations to Howard Botting and David Witmer on Department of the Year!
While at Eagle Hill, we also got a tour of the technology classroom spaces:
- One of two 3D printers used for projects such as balloon car design that introduces students to 3D computer modeling and additive manufacturing technology.
- Classroom space featuring a shop, 3D printer, and CNC mill.
- CNC Mill with custom shielding.
- Second classroom featuring shop and 3D printer.
- Computer lab that joins the two classroom spaces for easy access by either class.